Failblog.org

Daghostmaker

the west coast is funny cause they are behind on the times. see, its 530 right now, but its like, 8am three days ago on the west coast. this makes it hard to get there on time, because you have to plan your trip in reverse or else you won't be there. i'll come visit you fifi, but i can't give you an exact date.. it may have been a week ago.

I will give you 1 american dollar to come to Indiana. It will be a new bill so yeah.

I will give you 1 american dollar to come to Indiana. It will be a new bill so yeah.

thats all i'm worth to you, ghostie?? =/

I don't remember posting that. I do remember going out with some friends last night and drinking until I couldn't see.

hopefully i'm at least five dollars sober?

I don't remember posting that. I do remember going out with some friends last night and drinking until I couldn't see.

AKA homo dinner for 2.

Nice website.

@Derailed Topic:

I'm pretty sure that Klaudia is at LEAST a 6 Dollar Gal...when inebriated. 3.50 otherwise.

Edited by Atrus

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]