LFM Summer Event

Daghostmaker

INCOMING SUMMER FESTIVAL!

Midsummer feedback on PTRs

As a reminder, the biggest addition to the Midsummer festival is probably Lord Ahune.

Lord Ahune, the Frost Lord

Lord Ahune is a new Headless-horseman-like boss, you will be able to fight him during the Midsummer Festival (June 21 - July 5) and after a small fight he might reward you with a few epics. That's a daily quest and you'll be able to summon him once a day.

Phase 1 - The boss spawns two types of adds and you can't really damage him, just take care of the adds and after a minute, Ahune will go into phase 2.

Phase 2 - Ahune submerges (ragnaros-style) and its Frozen Core will spawn, that's when you attack him. After some time Ahune will emerge and you'll have to fight adds for one more minute before he submerges again, etc ...

Loot table

Frostscythe of Lord Ahune

The Frost Lord's War Cloak

Icebound Cloak

Shroud of Winter's Chill

Best... pet.... ever.

I believe Lord Ahune will be located in Slave Pens. I know Memphis is in until she gets that pet. =D LF2 DPS and a healer. Who's with us?

AMG! /spazzattack

I CALL GHOSTIE'S GROUP!! IZ MINE!

also.. we must farm the BEST PET EVER. <3

Edit: OMG I need to learn to read the whole thing before I go crazy lol I didn't even see my name in that until now lololol

Edited by Memphis

So wait, its in SP.. does that mean we actually have to clear real mobs to fight this guy? If so, screw reseting this thing 5 times a day

From what I heard once you're in, if all 5 of you have the daily quest, you can summon him 5 times. Seems a bit too easy to believe though.

i'm in. =D

OKAY.. this place is not a cake walk lol..

1. Dude and adds are immune to frost.

2. There are a million billion adds..

3. I'ma let someone else actually post a strat.. but we've figured out, when the ice things start to form on the ground, MOVE.

We had 2 melee DPS cloaks drop, and 1 tanking cloak.. umm.. and FiFi has the deathfrost enchant thingie now... OH.. and the stuff out of the chest can't be DE'd. Also, I don't have my glasses on and I've had a bottle of wine.. with it being 5:30am right now.. yeah.. this is as good as I get. =P

nice reporting memphis!

Its pretty doable but I see alot of groups being overwhelmed the first time. And just to make Adra and DL's lives miserable (with incoming group requests):

A prot pally would make this fight retardedly easy.

I GOT MY PET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]