Do you have a dead hooker problem?

Joesf

Back when Ez was still the on-site tech at his old job, his boss was always talking about dead hookers... So I say to him one day, "We need to get him a sign that says 'dead hooker storage'.. you know.. like Pulp Fiction... only with hookers.".. That sign is still hanging up somewhere in that shop =)

Haha. In random meetings when things start getting strung out, I'd drop my head and mutter "Common guys I have an eight ball and a hooker to kill."

I like to refer to my "coat closet" near the garage as my Dead Hooker Storage Unit.

You don't need some fancy info-mercial D-bags to get rid of your dead hookers. Just shove 'em in a closet until you are ready to send them through a woodchipper and into a large vat of sulfuric acid. Let 'em soak overnight, then can and refrigerate, and voila! Dead Hooker Preserves!

Haha. In random meetings when things start getting strung out, I'd drop my head and mutter "Common guys I have an eight ball and a hooker to kill."

I lol'd... and now I'm cleaning tea out of my keyboard <3!

I like to refer to my "coat closet" near the garage as my Dead Hooker Storage Unit.

Hot damn, we need to get you a sign for that!

well allegedly tom wrote a check to bw once and wrote "dead hooker removal" as the memo. i dunno how true that story is but.. knowing tom, its highly likely! that man's got his fair share of dead hookers!

the end is funny

"I think we've got a live one!"

"Got it!" . . . BANG!!

Q: How do you get 50 dead hookers into 3'x3'x8' closet?

A: A blender.

Q: How do you get them out?

A: A straw.

Old.

The live one was hilarious though, haha.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]