PAINTBALL.

Klaudia

i did paintball once, it was expensive and painful, kinda like my tattoo! but i did/do not enjoy it very much.

i don't like being hunted cause it scares me and causes me to flail about.

I will take any excuse I can get to shoot you crackers. Just putting that out there for what its worth.

haha idk about you guys but up here is Canada, a few times went out in the winter with frozen paint balls....yaa now that HURT

but all in all its a fun time!

I've done that too! I got hit on the neck with one of those. I stopped breathing for a couple of seconds and then got back in and shot the motherfucker who hit me. I hit him in the balls. By the end of the afternoon I had 20 bruises all over me. There is nothing like playing no rule games at the end of the day when everyone is exhausted and no one gives a dam about getting hit anymore.

also, it is fun to go berserk on 12 year olds who think they be Rambo.

A lesson learned during an office outing to the paintball range - Being nice and offering to let someone surrender is full of fail!

So I have this friend of a co-worker pinned down behind a little rail fence. I sneak towards him while shooting every couple of seconds to keep his head down. Step over the fence straddling him, point the gun at his back and yell "Surrender bitch!" (or something along those lines).

My surprised prey reflexively flopped over, pointed up, and shot me right in the tip of my junk from about 2" range.

The poor thing was purple for two days. :pinch:

i actually have a fairly high tolerance for pain! surprising i know!

Kinky.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]