What will you do when the servers come up?

stangmeister

IMO Going str8 to Sunwell Isle, buying some badge gear that I will probly regret because I should save badges for the healing mace, then do Magisters Terrace 5 times, then again on heroic. Or until Gynis gets his B.Elf disguise.

That or play with add ons. you?!

I wanna do sunwell with Stang!

And I'll probably grab some new badge gear... except I can't because I only have 88. Crap! Should've saved up for that new staff!

Well for one, you can't get new badge gear till we take back half the island, so good luck with that.

But when i log on, i'll probably spend all day QQ'ing about my addons being broken

I'll log on for the first five minutes.. then the server will crash for about 6 hours.

If it stays stable, i'll go to sunwell isle (wts enhancement totemz?)

I'll log in to finish the patch download and then spend the rest of the night with Candi. If she goes to bed early I might log on to play with addons but patches normally make me cry so I'll probably wait till tomorrow to play with addons.

Hah, you think you'll be able to play today. That's funny. :biggrin:

But, if by some miracle Skullcrasher is fine, I'll respec my rogue, then get on my mage and see the new place.

But when i log on, i'll probably spend all day QQ'ing about my addons being broken

Amen.

Also, I'll want to start the new quests in Sunwell Isle to familiarize myself with them. Of course, doing anything in Sunwell is contingent on the server being stable enough for spellcasts to go off and that kind of thing. I think we need some new hamsters running on the Skullcrusher wheel.

I'll bring the kleenex Bob <3 lol

Get my Veng Chest piece, then probley carebear it up!!!

and still suck at it? lol bad shaman is bad

I'm buying 5 vortices for a non raiding buddy, then doing Magister's Terrace once (quest to get keyed for heroic) and possibly try heroic mode.

I

am going to turn in my marks for honor, then go to sun well to start prerequisite dailies... then do magisters terrace as well.

stang should do it with me xD

youll need ryee to heal....right? RIGHT? grrr

So would this be a good point to ask where the Sunwell Isle is?

Up by silvermoon city. I don't know exactly how alliance gets there though.

AT 70 all players automatically get the flight point, and there's a little event that when you start flying, you'll rocket up and be in the ghostlands, cutting your trip down quite a bit

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]