Me sister by request!

stangmeister

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

geez, i don't even have a comment. too much heterosexuality. i mean, jesus. boobs.

I'm not a fan of these pics, the size of the pics are tiny. She is much hotter IRL.

Sorry, I don't buy it...Not until she passes the squeeze test...

Sorry, I don't buy it...Not until she passes the squeeze test...

I better check to make sure your results are correct...

SHUT UP DARCH. Don't give away my sekret.

I'm sorry I have a knack for finding beautiful wimmenz. I probably single handedly increased the traffic on the CC forums when I was posting :3

Wow.....O.O

This explains alot Stang.

If this is really your sister I'd be gay too. It's either that or I'd be forced to face the fact that my sister is rediciously hot.

ROFL!

depending on the girl, smaller and perky > big.

Is it just me or did everyone under the age of 18 agree with this post?

I'm actually 18 and I agree with this more so because big tits on a small girl looks terribad, and we all should know this by now. Small perky breasts on a small chick is rediciously perfect.

Sorry you older folk have shitty taste >3.

I'm actually 18 and I agree with this more so because big tits on a small girl looks terribad, and we all should know this by now. Small perky breasts on a small chick is rediciously perfect.

Eh, as stated it all depends on the girl. Big boobs on a small lady can be fun too. ^ ^ End the end thought I really don't care as long as I get the goods.

Eh, as stated it all depends on the girl. Big boobs on a small lady can be fun too. ^ ^ End the end thought I really don't care as long as I get the goods.

and remember kids: that's alllll that matters.

YOU.DUMB.BASTARD.

I..actually agree with them. I'm not a fan of big boobs, a handful is perfect imo. Remember, the bigger they are the more they sag when they get older. ;)

well done fake boobs don't sag, and let's all praise the lord for that

as a previous owner of small boobs, i've got to say i prefer the C cup. all you "handful" kids can go stand in the corner.

well done fake boobs don't sag, and let's all praise the lord for that

as a previous owner of small boobs, i've got to say i prefer the C cup. all you "handful" kids can go stand in the corner.

.....I think I need to test your boobs for 'handful-ness'

hahaha, nice one darcy

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]