StreetKilla!!

Kilovolt

Well we all know how terrible street is already :/ (i mean I have to be in the same guild as him..)

And you have to supply me with my totems!

lol Kilo that was all thanks to you and Volt/Purloin! Thank you both for donating to Narf as well!

I didn't think we'd survive when the mage tank died, but that was the most epic maulgar one shot I've ever seen.

I say we do that every week from now on!(If everyone in the raid donates like, 5 g to narf, it'll be easy street again.)

Edited by Kibai

NO Kibai, please please don't buy a tank, when you have such capable ones in the guild ( unless of course none are willing or able to or on at the moment) If I'm on and you need a tank, let me know, Ill do what I can to either tank it or find you one.

Oh I wouldn't!

Its just on the day we did head on down there, most tanks were either busy or saved from the Gruuls the night before, and Narf offered to do it again for us( charge included) if he was ever needed.

Otherwise I'd love to take any tank from the guild with the will and want to come along!

only 5g? man.. oct and i did this pug za with these 2 guys who paid narf 800g.. (much like a high-class hooker)

It really upsets me that my good friend narf (kib's friend too) would even accept money. He can go @!#$ himself.

Will tank gruul 4 shield & pants! :D

Edited by Lyssa

It really upsets me that my good friend narf (kib's friend too) would even accept money. He can go @!#$ himself.

Gotta do what ya gotta do I guess.. although 800g for that ZA I think is a bit much. especially since only nalorakk was downed. hate to be the guys paying.

I'll keep you in mind next time, Lyssa.

Neg tranius, they're mine!!!! All your loot are belong to Kilo :P.

Edited by Kilovolt

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]