Where the heck is Dal?!

Douglife

Hey guys! Whats up!

I have been busy, busy, busy. I just joined a local Advertising Agency, on the ground floor. Which means I'm spending alot of time getting the ball rolling. Meaning I have to learn how to live without a profit for a year or so. NEVERTHELESS! I will be back shortly, hopefully this coming week, strong, and active. I do apologize for any inconvience this may have caused.

On another note, wtf is up with the FP party?

P.S. Bent, if you see this, I'm going to be coming to Islemorada for a business venture, I'd like to meet up for sexy time!

Whatcha need to know about the party? I can provide some basic information about hotels and stuff like that, but on the specific details... I don't know them and they haven't been released I believe??

Duluth....ish I dunno ... stang and them moved...but I read the directions and they dont sound that different just look for all the korean places and youll know youre close.

^^ Just don't be surprised if you wake up with a cat on your chest

If by a cat you mean a..... Nevermind I'm not gonna make the joke for fear of death or something worse.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]