Patch2.3\Season3 Go-Live Dates

Joesf

Nov 13 for 2.3

Nov 20 for Season 3

Season 3 will be one week after 2.3. So if 2.3 is delayed so is Season 3.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...01883&sid=1

EDIT: Personal Ratings will be PER TEAM not your overall amongst all teams.

Q: What is a “Personal Rating”?

A: We’re introducing an additional rating system with the start of Season 3 that will only track your personal games played, which you’ll be able to see through the in-game PvP interface. This rating will be used to determine the ability to buy specific items, and also to determine eligibility for the end of season rewards. The personal rating rises and declines using the same formula as the arena team rating, but only in games that you participate in. If you switch teams the rating will be reset to a default 1500. The personal rating is only used for the initial purchase of specific items, and isn't required that you maintain a rating to use them.

Edited by Joesf

My group will be Wednesday-Thursday.

Tuesday will allow everyone to get their new PvP gear, try out the new AV and we'll probably head to ZA for some old school BRM style world PvP. Not to mention Blizzard usually has a few rolling restarts post patches.

good, I need some time to get addons and new shift macros straightened out.

/pot in bear

My group will be Wednesday-Thursday.

Tuesday will allow everyone to get their new PvP gear, try out the new AV and we'll probably head to ZA for some old school BRM style world PvP. Not to mention Blizzard usually has a few rolling restarts post patches.

if the season isn't starting until the 20th then I doubt that there's going to be any gear for us to grab next tues. I'm never opposed to some pvp though.

Yeah the BG items are tied to the start of season 3...the only pvp related items you can get with the patch is from the new Badge of Justice items (trinket/cloak).

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]