Void Reaver Down!....in 53 seconds??!!

Mullytt

Mullytt, the guy is a hunter, think about combat and hunters a little bit ;)

Priest mindcontrols the Tempest-smith that's ALL I know about it.

Oh it's also and exploit, and blizzard knows about it.

Edited by Sauceboss

DBM resets after a FD?

Yah, that's what I was wondering...I don't think that's it. MMOChampion has a quote from Blizzard that supposedly is in reference to using "the help of a particular monster (Let's call him Mr. Smith)". Blizz says, "This topic is the result of a known issue in the game mechanics.

Use of this issue in this fashion is considered an exploit and I strongly discourage you from using it in order to avoid any repercussions on your account.

Rest assured that issues such as this will be resolved in order to remove the temptation. "

--

Just followed a few links - apparently, they MC one of the adds along the way and bring him.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?t...48&sid=1#11

I could kill it in 51 seconds by looking at it and asking nicely!

PS Hai Stang and other FP members who know me.

Edited by Leviathon

I could kill it in 51 seconds by looking at it and asking nicely!

PS Hai Stang and other FP members who know me.

I could kill it faster than that... by kicking it in the teeth.

Levi! where'd you go???

I xfered Leviathon to Onyxia back in August after leaving DE to join a guild. Right now I haven't been playing much mostly due to my inability to pay for WoW due to my laziness in not finding a new job so now I am having fun with that :P

Course today the GM/MT quit (to sell his account like I always knew he would) so wouldn't surprise me if the guild blows up while I am gone since no other officers can lead in which case I would prob just retire from raiding for a bit (since Hyjal and BT bore the crap out of me) and come back to Skullcrusher and then you can be blessed with me again!

Edited by Leviathon

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]