Left or Right Brain

Joesf

I'm so good at using both sides of my brain, that the thing never moved...

well that or my internet is boned.

Edited by Drunknduncan

Personally I dont think its left or right brain but which direction you want to see it.

clockwise for me and lemon at first

eni, stang and gynis were counter-clockwise at first

=D

clockwise and i watched it for like 3 minutes straight and couldn't comprehend how it could spin counter clockwise. then suddenly it changed directions, then went back to clockwise after a few seconds. WTFFFFFF?

The quick and easy way: If you are left handed you use the right half of your brain. Right handed people use the left side. Those statements are true 90% of the time. Any one that wants more details I can elaborate quite a bit (read: bore you to tears), spending 4 years studying cognition and all. She's spinning clockwise for me.

The quick and easy way: If you are left handed you use the right half of your brain. Right handed people use the left side. Those statements are true 90% of the time. Any one that wants more details I can elaborate quite a bit (read: bore you to tears), spending 4 years studying cognition and all. She's spinning clockwise for me.

please elaborate for me!

it was only spinning clockwise for me, then Hykos told me to look at the shadow and now it wont stop going counter-clockwise >.<

so ive been looking at it for a while, trying to watch different parts to make it spin clockwise

stuck on counterclockwise for me

It spins left then right then left the right never turning more than 180 degrese.

mai brainz seas it dat way b cauz mai mumz sis me da smrt

Rounder

Edited by rounder

I think the real issue here is, did you notice that she has nipples.

I can only see it going clockwise.

I think the real issue here is, did you notice that she has nipples.

I can only see it going clockwise.

lol i noticed, and i only see it going clockwise as well.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]