OOO MY GOODNESS FP new yrs party? when when

eevee<3

DANIEL! you must come and represent the COCL!

maybe you 2 can go clothes shopping again -_-

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you 2 can go clothes shopping again -_-

dude this is an outrage. men need clothing too. at some point in their life, all men go clothes shopping. even if you're still wearing the same shit you wore when you were 13... YOU WENT CLOTHES SHOPPING THEN [i.e., ratava's "atlanta olympics '96"]

Listen...Ratava is proud that he has a body of a 13 year old!

On to the more pressing question...will 9 show up wearing old school leather pants and a custom made guitar for the Guitar Hero III Championship FP Edition...uuh...3rd Strike!

He will float down from the heavens with a guitar crafted from gold and infant bones and proceed to 100% dragonforce on expert while playing with his toes. You heard it here first.

He will float down from the heavens with a guitar crafted from gold and infant bones and proceed to 100% dragonforce on expert while playing with his toes. You heard it here first.

LAWL ... i totally failed that song on medium ... cry

/practices

its onnnnnnnnnnn (dont lose to the gay lawlawl)

yea he will........... /swoon

• 2 weeks later...
dude this is an outrage. men need clothing too. at some point in their life, all men go clothes shopping. even if you're still wearing the same shit you wore when you were 13... YOU WENT CLOTHES SHOPPING THEN [i.e., ratava's "atlanta olympics '96"]

Ratava went shopping one time in the last like 8 years and somehow bought the same shirt that i owned so i told him he had to take it back cause well 2 guys cant wear the same shirt thats just weird

Hm, it says ATL is 6 hours from me. I'd like to come, to meet everyone. I'll probably bring Yamdev with me, he is a big GH fan too. What dates? Hotels local? Punch & Pie?

I played too much FFXI if i can understand that><

Right there with ya....lol

• 2 weeks later...

Okay i am going to ATL!! dec 26th-jan 3rd! i am off from work and ticket is bought!..... Am I going to be called Eevee? or Kristen? well i guess it doesnt matter. i go by both/shrug, but i am excited to meet ya'll and match a RL person to a Character lol ^_^!!!!

Edited by Eevee

I'll call you whatever you like ;-)

I'll be off from the 29th through the 6th, so I'll be around to hang out with any out of towners.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]