OOO MY GOODNESS FP new yrs party? when when

eevee<3

When is the Get together happening? because believe it or not i talked my Dad (Ellrondre) into buying a ticket (i have to pay him back) to come bewteen Dec. 27th 07- Jan 5th 08 ..somewhere in there to hang with my FP people who wants to play GH3??? WORD! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not solid dates yet, but after xmas before new years. Shad bought plane tickets already too, so just w/e days those are. =P

I believe if Luc and I have a house by then we will want the party to be there to "break" it in ;)

lol I haven't bought my ticket yet... I don't know how that rumor got started... My time off was approved.

Dec 28th-Jan2nd

It will be in that window I'm going to buy a ticket in November :)

And FP New Years party, sounds like an excuse to kiss all the boys!

I'm gonna find some wax lips for that party :)

Hmmmm I told myself I would make the next get together but I think I might have to skip and go for the next one if Eevee is going. :P

Anyone want to help kidnap Drunk for this one? He's long overdue for his mandatory Atlanta pilgrimage, required of all councilors and CL's.

Edited by Hykos

:wonders why drunkn doesnt love us:

yay new years :P

I believe if Luc and I have a house by then we will want the party to be there to "break" it in ;)

Yes, if we have a house we must have the party there. We do plan on getting a place with room for drunk ppl to pass out ^_^

And yes, I will make my lasagna.

bob you should come!

Can I pretend I'm still a Wow player and FP member and come hang out? I'll bring cute boys for everyone to make out with.

Could you bring cute girls instead? There are still a few straight guys left in FP, if you can believe that!

Girls making out with other girls is also acceptable.

girl on girl? pass

at least with a girl and a guy, you can close one eye or block the girl out with your hand

hv, what are you THINKING?

Girl on girl was SO last FP Party.

seriously, we'll need to get some cross species action going on if we're going to top the last party.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]