Don't boot me! LOL

Gromm

Hey guys, Gromm here.

Sorry I haven't been online lately, but my computer has... well, she ain't doin' so good. Turns out my power supply is toast. Smells like it too.

I've been going ALL OVER the place up here, and NO ONE has them. I'll be heading back home to Long Island tomorrow though (October Break), so I ought to be picking one up from CompUSA or something.

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you guys know that I'm inactive for a very good reason. I hope to be up and running by Tuesday night.

Take it easy.

-Luke/Gromm

Edited by Gromm

Hey guys, Gromm here.

Sorry I haven't been online lately, but my computer has... well, she ain't doin' so good. Turns out my power supply is toast. Smells like it too.

Check your motherboard and internal cards. Look for exploded/leaking capaciters (the big round tin-looking things) or burn marks on the boards.

Yeah, checked that. My computer knowledge is more automotive-based, but I know the hardware, atleast.

It looks like something may have just shorted inside the supply and could've been arcing to the case... Who knows? Anyway, it looks like everything else is OK, I just need a new power supply... I guess that's not too bad, though. I beat the crap out of my computers, I've had this one for almost 4 years now. It's out of warranty by now, so for holding up this long, I'm not complaining. :-D

Anyway, I'll see you guys soon.

I had to buy a new power supply online last year. I gave up shopping in stores.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Power supply didn't do it, I must've overlooked something, so I'm still working on it. This is the first time I've been able to get online in a while, but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still here, I'm still an active member, and I'll be hauling ass again soon... Well, I dunno how long from now, but hopefully soon.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]