Signatures (again)

Triggahapy

Remember when I like, first joined FP and asked how ppl get all the cool picture sigs for their profiles? Well, I thought I would dredge up that old topic again because I am now looking for someoen to do a sig for me. A gesture of good will would be sweet, but I'll also like...I dunno, pay gold or something. Not alot though. :P

Anyway, I have no clue who is into graphics art or what so if you are interested in helping me out let me know. :)

A lot of folks use WoW model viewer to get the character. If someone doesn't beat me to it, I may have time later this week. Really depends on when I can. Eni was doing AMAZING sigs for a while, but I'm not sure if she still is.

What characters were you looking to make sigs for?

Don't let Shiki make you a sig. They cause epileptic seizures, migraine headaches and nose bleeds.

Gynis: my priest. HA! Like I would waste time to make a sig for my hunter. He's in the same garbage he had 6 months ago. Fenix is my main and I feel I've succeeded enough in the work I have put into her to show her off a little. I can send you a screenshot or whatever, and maybe I will play with that WoW whatchamabobber myself. I always like to mess with new computer programs. So long as they don't like, kill me. Yeha, I always liked Eni's sigs. If she could do it that would be sweet, too. :)

Hykos: Anything that causes you pain sounds like a great idea! I will have to consider that. :P

Shoot you should have a sig that has both of them in it.

I remember I had a sig which I might be able to find somewhere that said.

Mess with my priest and then had a picture of Bentley in Trans and his name in front of him on the left half

And I will shoot you and the picture of my hunter with his name in front of him.

You could make up something for them both.

Yeah I remember that one. You had that one for a bit. But for as much as I loooooove playing my hunter (and I still do), I just...don't. He's my Farmy McFarmbot now. I think I did a Shadow Labs with him a month ago. And a quest maybe 3 weeks. But sadly Trigga's bullets don't see the skulls of much of anything nowadays, Horde or otherwise. So...yeah. But thanks for the idea Bent, I will think about it. :)

Chuck Norris should be everyones sig.

Yeah....no.

At any rate, I got that WoW whatchamabobber, and after 3 hours I still have no clue what the heck I'm doing. So looks like it's back to plan A.

i just got myself a new Sig!!! i looove it

Cliona at Vind likes to make them and so does Kiliani, if you need one im sure they would make one for you if you ask nice!

Hey, yeah! Clio is cool ppl. I'll bring it up to her and see if she would want to. Thanks, Leif! :)

Leif's signature lies. I have never known Leif to drink anything, much less actually get drunk. He's a sissy little boy trying to act cool, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]