Games...

Krotas

I'm sitting in class and i have to come up with the basic idea of a story for a new video game. It can be on any platform and be any genre... give me ideas for awsome games!!!

Here's an idea....

It's about a Canadian forum goer, who is too lazy to do his homework for class. Let's call him Brotas. During his day, he goes on various zany adventures within the online community, trolling various websites. You as the user, get to control this character and embark on this wild ride. You get points for post count, misspelled words, and random internet lingo, like "ne1".

Man...I should be a game developer. :biggrin:

Edited by Coeus

Alright heres my idea.

The point of the game is to prove that Canada doesn't suck. It's a third person tactical shooter combined with a fighting game....it takes place in the middle east and each level corresponds to a different nation.

In the game you play as Conner...a gay Mountie looking for his place in the world. He was orphaned as a child 7 times by different parents adopting him, torturing him, and then becoming bored. He feels his calling in life is to bring glory and recognition to Canada and sets off with four fellow mounties and a Moose that they eat on the way.

The action takes place in the Mideast in a sandbox environment where terrorists and civilians wait to be killed at every turn. Killing enemies in unique ways such as shooting someone in the head while being given a swirlie in front of their family or taking a dump down the throat of anyone from the press in the area gives you pieces of moose crap. Once you have collected enough "crap" on a particular level you can summon special abilities such as a Moose Stampede or a lumberjack rape train. Once you have killed enough people the boss battle is engaged. Equipped with a bottle of maple syrup and a Canadian flag you must go 1 on 1 with their leader.

During this phase the game switches to a side view fighting game. Along with your normal attacks you have the Eh! meter. As the Eh! meter rises you continuously switch fighting styles and are allowed to perform more powerful combos. If you are able to kill every middle eastern country you will finally bring recognition to Canada. The final cut scene shows Conner in his only moment of true happiness where he screams "Victory" until being shot in the head by a Jew. We then find out that you were playing as a German-Canadian who's grandfather had raped Jewish children in front of their parents while singing the Canadian anthem.

Would be an awesome game in my opinion and you can trust me....my major is game design .

Edited by Beornwarrior

id buy it.

wait, i wouldnt even want to play as a Canadian. no thanks

Edited by TitanX

Alright heres my idea.

The point of the game is to prove that Canada doesn't suck. It's a third person tactical shooter combined with a fighting game....it takes place in the middle east and each level corresponds to a different nation.

In the game you play as Conner...a gay Mountie looking for his place in the world. He was orphaned as a child 7 times by different parents adopting him, torturing him, and then becoming bored. He feels his calling in life is to bring glory and recognition to Canada and sets off with four fellow mounties and a Moose that they eat on the way.

The action takes place in the Mideast in a sandbox environment where terrorists and civilians wait to be killed at every turn. Killing enemies in unique ways such as shooting someone in the head while being given a swirlie in front of their family or taking a dump down the throat of anyone from the press in the area gives you pieces of moose crap. Once you have collected enough "crap" on a particular level you can summon special abilities such as a Moose Stampede or a lumberjack rape train. Once you have killed enough people the boss battle is engaged. Equipped with a bottle of maple syrup and a Canadian flag you must go 1 on 1 with their leader.

During this phase the game switches to a side view fighting game. Along with your normal attacks you have the Eh! meter. As the Eh! meter rises you continuously switch fighting styles and are allowed to perform more powerful combos. If you are able to kill every middle eastern country you will finally bring recognition to Canada. The final cut scene shows Conner in his only moment of true happiness where he screams "Victory" until being shot in the head by a Jew. We then find out that you were playing as a German-Canadian who's grandfather had raped Jewish children in front of their parents while singing the Canadian anthem.

Would be an awesome game in my opinion and you can trust me....my major is game design .

You win forever.

That was the most amazing thing I've ever read.

Apparently beorn has been planning this game for some time. . . my guess would be in a shack in the bayou.

A classmate of mine read that and told me he was offended.

What a jackass...

A classmate of yours should realize that there is a great big world outside of Canada. Most of it filled with people like Beorn. And to some small degree, Hykos.

Cope.

It's people like your classmate that prove Canada sucks. Oh that and the fact that Mountain Dew is illegal there. WTF is wrong with you people?!?

Edited by Morgause

It's people like your classmate that prove Canada sucks. Oh that and the fact that Mountain Dew is illegal there. WTF is wrong with you people?!?

I confirmed it GG: the blockbuster i work at has outdated MD... only problem is the "outdated" part went into effect several months ago....

And this is why im drawn back to this forum again :P.... Beorn... your still winning at life I see :P

and Key is still a nub :P... im gunna show up to your blockbuster friday...if youre there Key :P

I am offended Beorn.

I will write an angry letter for you.... now!

*writes*

TAKE THAT!

Alright heres my idea.

So in to sum up what you have just said... Its Call of Duty+God of war, but with Canadians instead of Nazi's, moose's/luberjack rapists instead of machine guns/swords (respectively), middle east in place of Europe, and Canadian glory (oxymoron?) instead of points?

if this was made, id have to /gquit, because you would never find me on wow again!

Can you play co-op? i got dibs on the hockey player without teeth.

Edited by Bishop

And this is why im drawn back to this forum again :P.... Beorn... your still winning at life I see :P

and Key is still a nub :P... im gunna show up to your blockbuster friday...if youre there Key :P

noooooooo! i'm in oshawa for university noob! i only work at blockbuster on saturdays and sundays now!!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]