Winter Party Address

Garnok

For those that do not know the Saturday night party is going to be held at Candi and my house.

The address is:

4941 Sugar Creek Dr

Sugar Hill, GA 30518

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...&iwloc=addr

Diner and a couple of deserts will be provided but we could really use some help with the alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and anything else you want to bring would be great.

The official start time is 8:00pm but if you want to show up earlier feel free to. There is a fire hydrant outside of the house so please do not park in front of it.

Kim and I did a booze run last time I was up there. I imagine that we'll be doing something similar this time around. And B'dub's crate-o-booze is expected. And I'll be bringing the cigars for the smoking crowd.

Oh and on a badass note, I've got New Year's day off, so I'll be up there a day early. ^_^

Diner and a couple of deserts will be provided but we could really use some help with the alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and anything else you want to bring would be great.

The official start time is 8:00pm but if you want to show up earlier feel free to. There is a fire hydrant outside of the house so please do not park in front of it.

WTF

matt will bring the 50 proof sweet tay

B'dub's crate-o-booze is expected.

the Crate-o-Booze™ isn't what it use to be. And at this point I dunno if I'll even be going cuz I'm sick.

aww damn, that sucks bw, get well and stuff!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]