Way too cool to say hi.

Esteban

Gentlefolk.

I was being bored the other day and I decided to stop by these forums. How impolite of me to not even stop to say hi right? Well, I am fixing that: Hello!

I am currently enjoying the summer and doing absolutely nothing immediately productive. I am, however, taking the time to read some classics and get a Left 4 Dead team into the different e-sports tournaments that are coming up during the summer.

I am sure some of you were wondering what I was up to.

If anyone wants to get a hold of me for some gaming (I am just playing Steam games at the moment) add me up on Steam. I go by Wanderer or |BoSS|Wanderer.

\m/

Gentlefolk.

I was being bored the other day and I decided to stop by these forums. How impolite of me to not even stop to say hi right? Well, I am fixing that: Hello!

I am currently enjoying the summer and doing absolutely nothing immediately productive. I am, however, taking the time to read some classics and get a Left 4 Dead team into the different e-sports tournaments that are coming up during the summer.

I am sure some of you were wondering what I was up to.

If anyone wants to get a hold of me for some gaming (I am just playing Steam games at the moment) add me up on Steam. I go by Wanderer or |BoSS|Wanderer.

\m/

Yellow! I saw that ninja post, sir! Kinda sad I never played with you back in the good ol' days, so you've gotta come back.

Or at least stop by the forums every once in a while! =D

WB... er, kinda. ;)

-Also Steven

\m/

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]