game stop has wotlk ce in their systems today

paigow

went to game stop for warhammer, asked about wotlk, the manager checked , and he was like hmm.... seems i can now take preorders on the ce so presto i got it changed, but than something interesting happened cause like 10 other peeps in the store overheard that the ce sku was now in the gamestop pos , so they got in line and changed their orders too, it was funny , they stared calling their friends while waiting in line, then gamestop started getting phone calls about ce preorders,

seems i started a ce frenzy in my game stop..

and i only want the ce for the ice dragon pet, of course..lol

already pre ordered the CE. way behing geo, way behind.

I went to the local EB Games here and asked about a CE. They basically said they don't take pre-orders for them because they don't know how many they are going to get. I would totally get a CE if it was the only way I could get Chili. I love that little guy.

Brandon seemed pretty surprised yesterday when I told him I'd gone to the mall and pre-ordered 2 of the CE's and 2 regular copies.. he made me check my receipt to make sure the SKU numbers were different for the CE copies because it wasn't supposed to be available for pre-order at the actual store until today or something ^.^

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]