Forgotten Prophets turns.. 3!

Happy Birthday FP!!!!!! I know i havent been in the guild that long but you guys have made it great for me I have grown so much in the game just being here andreally love you guys heres to another year of FP : ) /cheer

If nobody wants their cake, I'll eat it!

Still waiting for Klakla's Black Wing Lair Cake and t-shirt that she promised us oh so many years ago.

Seriously... what's a guy gotta do to get a cake with a picture of Firemaw or Nef on it?

well hell i'm still trying to figure out how to get a freakin edible dragon on a cake. and yes its taken 3+ years. no i still don't know. but i'm workin on it.

and i have to say... it has been three glorious years of afking during raids [including that time i blew up everyone in vael's room], chasing cats, harassing gchat and more. fp may not always enjoy my company but i always enjoy being in the company of fp. i'm proud of being a part of the family =] happy birthday!

oh and also... /famous shirts are on the way =D

omg. Has it really been (for me) almost 3 years? I may not raid anymore but I still log on every day, scroll through the guild tab and message people their names in all caps only to have them yell and cheer back. You guys are the only reason I still play this game, and quite literally the ONLY reason I didn't switch to a normal server 2 years ago.

Long live FP - one of the only guilds on the server to not only survive, but grow, for 3 strong years.

FPFTMFW!

~*kisses the guild softly*~ Grats. Lawl

You guys are the only reason I still play this game, and quite literally the ONLY reason I didn't switch to a normal server 2 years ago.

lawlz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FP! From your crazy Dragon-loving Rogue, here's to many more happy years!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]