CoDMW2

Bangudray

I'm going to ....torrent it... which means im probably stuck to the single player campaign

I'm going to ....torrent it... which means im probably stuck to the single player campaign

I'm going to ....play dragon age...

Since me and my son are both avid gamers, I usually buy 2 of everything.

But with both this and Left 4 Dead 2 coming out, I bought 1 each, gifted his account the COD:MW2 and kept L4D2 on my account and we switch back and forth.

I'll just be playing SP on COD though, most likely not MP.

I'm thinking about getting the PC version. Never played a FPS on PC, though.

wat? Given a choice, you should NEVER play FPS games on consoles. FPS is meant for keyboard + mouse!

Also the best FPS is Duck Hunt, and that's a console, Thnks.

Second place is Golden eye on the N64 which is also a console thnx.

bangudray is my steam ID go go PC gaming

and in response to best FPS... what about CS (counter strike)

oh and a heads up some console thing can unlock sick multiplayer mode "global thermal nuke" which is like king of the hill... but as soon as you cap the nuke everyone dies...

but sucks for consoles.. cuz they cant do it... JOKES ON THEM

Edited by Bangudray

Counter Strike is wicked overrated imo. I've logged quite a few hours on counter strike over the years, and I've never really enjoyed it. Even when I started doing good I just thought I was playing a pretty mediocre shooter. The best thing about CS is that people can do CRAZY things with it since it's so open, but I just don't care about counter strike. That being said I also think Halo 2 and 3 are wicked overrated so. The Original Halo was the best, and the only one worth mentioning. Though it should be noted that Thor's hammer from 3 is frickin awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

i absolutly love 1887 akimbo !! now im working on my 3rd prestige

Edit: if any1 want to play a 5v5 S&D against my team just send me a pm.

Edited by sik

Second place is Golden eye on the N64 which is also a console thnx.

First place for me.. Golden eye was the beginning of my FPS gaming and it was amazing, plus i was spamming it sophomore/junior years at college and it has a lot of nostalgic value attached to it. <3 it...

aside from that, Battlefield II is my fav. "classic" pc fps. I always have it installed on my pc just in case i get the itch for it.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]