Wildhammer Clan

dragonlgnd

So way back in the day's of 60 you could come across the Wildhammer Clan of dwarves. At first you couldn't really get any rep with them, but given time they added it in so you could. I hit honored with them through doing quests and such, but they removed that rep entirely at some point, I think in BC.

But they have returned!.... and now I'm neutral with them again, YAYAYAYAY! So anyone else annoyed by this?

I liken this to achievements when they first came out.

Even though I had been in a guild that had MC on farm status long before I joined FP, had revered status with Hydraxian Water Lords, and an Aqual Quintesence in my bank, I didn't have an achievement for this, yet I DID for BWL. I think it's just a matter of how far back their databases go.

It's probably too difficult for them to track all the faction gains with something that was removed, so they just coded it as if it were a new faction.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]