Texting =P

Memphis

http://textsfromlastnight.com/

I totally yoinked this from the realm forums.. but since most people don't go there for having to sift through all the crap, I've brought it to you! I have to say.. I read a few of these and it's pretty amazing my first thought went to Ghostie.. like this one!

(415): I've decided that I only have enough money to either eat or drink over the next month. I'm sure you know what choice I've made.

(916): My dad just yelled at me for going to youth group with out telling him. Apparently going out to f*$% a girl without telling him gets me a high 5, going to youth group gets me grounded.

(219): Dude, I just saw a bird vs. squirrel fight. A car won.

(908): im pretty sure i just saw someone trying to catch a fish with his penis

(815): I met the nicest Tr@!!y last night. He/She loves Cheetos.

LMFAO, Memphis... I'm killing myself here at school.

Edited by Trenton

(616): i wokr up in ohio with no clothes. i think someone gave me ecstacy. can you come find me please it's cold.

(616): i wokr up in ohio with no clothes. i think someone gave me ecstacy. can you come find me please it's cold.

Errrrrr >.>

(857): seriously iPhone. stop autocorrecting all my fucks into ducks. you're making all my strong worded texts look harmless and adorable.

SO TRUE

(563): I had so many friends before that round of Never Have I Ever.

I've said this exact thing. So many things I didn't want to know now forever burned in my head.

(303): erin looks like she hung out with the sham wow guy last night. she's got the beat up hooker look goin' on

crap, i thought i had gotten her phone

(316): sitting in my room eating a boneless rib tv dinner, and listening to taylor swift's love story, and i sharted. had to finish the ribs and hear the end of the song before i went to the bathroom to wipe.

Oh God... too funny.

(857): seriously iPhone. stop autocorrecting all my fucks into ducks. you're making all my strong worded texts look harmless and adorable.

SO TRUE

No way, my phone starts to autocomplete 'crackers', 'bitches', and 'honkeys'.

(863): I was the only open register tonight and I just sold condoms and chocolate frosting to the ex..

(410): so the guy behind me in court for my DUI hearing got a DUI on a lawnmower at 1AM...he is my new hero

(970): Are you missing anything? I found a wedding ring in my bed this morning.....

(307): try this...when you orgasm scream his address including city state and zip...

(407): I woke up this morning next to some guy. I was horrified, he woke up and said, "the white tiger strikes again!" ( I see Trev written all over this one.)

(909): I thought it was weird that her dad told me to finish and get out after he walked in on us. I like him

602): You can't motorboat a personality

Totally my favorites.

(208): I woke up this morning to the buzzer on my oven going off... I cooked fish sticks at 425 degrees for 5 hours last night. my house smells awesome

(303): erin looks like she hung out with the sham wow guy last night. she's got the beat up hooker look goin' on

i thought that said erlin o.O

(410): can you sing with all the voices of the mountain? can you paint with al the colors of the windddd

(443): wasted?

(410): im pocohantasssss

this is something i would do, and i don't think i'd need to be wasted either

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]