Best News Story Ever.

Gynis

if i tried to do a line of my dad... he would kill me.. that shit isn't cool... funny, but not cool

""I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said." AHAHAHAHA

americans descended from englishmen lawl =P

well.. and like 14 other countries... shhh!

canadians descended from the french and englishmen.

CANADIANS AREN'T STUPID ZOMG LOL

C eh N eh D eh LOLADIANS...Cocaine is a helluva drug

Edited by Beornwarrior

americans descended from englishmen lawl =P

well.. and like 14 other countries... shhh!

Only 14 countries? I thought America was comprised of people from nearly every country in the world.

Interesting, but not quite as good as the story I read of the 15-year-old Miami kid who stole a local transportation bus and drove it on it's route.

Some people try to hard to get high. When you are experimenting that hard to get a new high.... you need to get help.

PS I think I missed 1 or 2 stops on the Miami route so yeah.... didn't do the entire route.... how do you think they caught me!

Edited by Bentley

No that's called revealing to much information and trying to cover it up because you are really screwed up in the head for snorting you father.

I have had a long and illustrious career in an extremely strange profession and have seen a lot of very weird and screwey things but tootin the old man with a line of coke.....Speechless

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]