Bentley's Home

Bentley

• 3 weeks later...

Futre Projects.

Bentley PvP'ing with others.

Not sure much more than that at this time.

I love the title of the thread. So this is where you will be staying for now on Bent? Like your own cushy dog house? smile.gif

Aye, they are! I heart the eranikus one!

I don't, I got cut out of it!! But oh noes, that felz fella get's an entire act all to himself.

/jealous

/glare at Bentley

Thank you thank you for the compliments.

I am sorry I didn't get everyone in like I had wanted too. there were 20 or more people there and with all the action I just didn't get everyone that I wanted to.

I always want to highlight FP in anything that I do.

Please keep in mind that if your going to watch the movies and not download them please vote for them.

Thank you. Hopefully tomorrow I will have them all uploaded and people can watch or download at their own choice.

*Note* Dowloading does give a but better quality but you get the just just watching it first to decide if you want to actually download it now.

I really really hate the quote button so close to the edit button >.<

• 4 weeks later...

Hey you, where's the video you shot of Jesi thwarting Bent's attempts to fling her off a mountain? Huh? Where's that one? No, you chose to show the movies of you saving 2 million peasants from certain doom. I see how you are. ;-)

Well done with the videos, B.

:oops: Honestly I am a noob and I lost all thos footages of you totally destroying shimmering flats and us deuling and you learning to WTFPwn people :oops: I reformatted and lost alot of old awesome footage. sad.gif

I am a noob I am sorry. When your schedule frees you up in the evening I will definately get an idea to include you since I already have lost oll the footage of Corrupting Jesilyn :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just noticed Part 4 is up on youtube but not your first post. Excellant once again. Just letting you know biggrin.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]