Happy Bday Sauce and Puzio!

stangmeister

Oh man. Happy Birthday 2 my favoritest peoples! <3!!!

(yes, i'm making up words, but i know you 2 have done it on occasion as well. lol)

Happy birthday just doesn't cut it for you two, and no silly picture could ever truly be enough to say as much.

Sauce... where do I start? In the grand scheme of things we haven't known each other all that long really, but I'm thankful for every minute we've had together. You've made the phrases 'omnomnom' and 'I'm just sayin' part of my daily vocab. We've had some good times, and you mean the world to me bby ^.~ You're going to be a father in less than a month. There really are no words to express just how proud I am of you for stepping up and taking on that responsibility and not looking at your child as a burden but being honestly happy about having him. I have faith in you hun.. you're going to do an amazing job, and that little boy is going to love you so much (and maybe someday he'll walk up to you and say something like 'I'm glad I'm your color' like mine just did to me =P). So, I wish you a happy birthday sweetie! Go out and have some fun! SAFELY! I may be your e-mom.. and 2000 miles away, but I can still kick your butt <3

Puzio, you're going to be 30 tomorrow. 12 years ago we made a pact that if we weren't attached by the time we were 30 we'd just marry each other. Is it time to call in that mob hit and make it happen? ^.~ I admit.. it would be awkward to have a husband call you 'sis' >.> In all seriousness if your friends are the family you get to choose, I couldn't have picked a better guy to be my brother than you. Who knew that starting up a conversation with some guy named ThePuz in a chatroom THAT long ago would turn into what we have? All of those 4+ hour phone calls.. Your adventures to Wisconsin and ours to Jersey.. we've laughed together.. we've cried together.. we've cried from laughing so hard together.. it's been a trip. A trip that I would take again in a heartbeat. You've been there for me through some of the hardest things in my life, and I thank you. For being my friend.. for being my brother.. for being YOU. I love you kiddo.

Edited by Memphis

Happy Birthday Guys.. Well Puz welcome to the next decade enjoy your last day in your 20's :)

Happy Birthday guys!!!

Happy birthday boys, go get into trouble and make a few drunk calls, make sure to get RH with one, I'm sure he's earned a few by now.

Happy Bday Sauce and Puzio!

Haha, you guys got a twofer! Looool! xD

Happy b-day, fellas!

Happy birthday just doesn't cut it for you two, and no silly picture could ever truly be enough to say as much.

Sauce... where do I start? In the grand scheme of things we haven't known each other all that long really, but I'm thankful for every minute we've had together. You've made the phrases 'omnomnom' and 'I'm just sayin' part of my daily vocab. We've had some good times, and you mean the world to me bby ^.~ You're going to be a father in less than a month. There really are no words to express just how proud I am of you for stepping up and taking on that responsibility and not looking at your child as a burden but being honestly happy about having him. I have faith in you hun.. you're going to do an amazing job, and that little boy is going to love you so much (and maybe someday he'll walk up to you and say something like 'I'm glad I'm your color' like mine just did to me =P). So, I wish you a happy birthday sweetie! Go out and have some fun! SAFELY! I may be your e-mom.. and 2000 miles away, but I can still kick your butt <3

Puzio, you're going to be 30 tomorrow. 12 years ago we made a pact that if we weren't attached by the time we were 30 we'd just marry each other. Is it time to call in that mob hit and make it happen? ^.~ I admit.. it would be awkward to have a husband call you 'sis' >.> In all seriousness if your friends are the family you get to choose, I couldn't have picked a better guy to be my brother than you. Who knew that starting up a conversation with some guy named ThePuz in a chatroom THAT long ago would turn into what we have? All of those 4+ hour phone calls.. Your adventures to Wisconsin and ours to Jersey.. we've laughed together.. we've cried together.. we've cried from laughing so hard together.. it's been a trip. A trip that I would take again in a heartbeat. You've been there for me through some of the hardest things in my life, and I thank you. For being my friend.. for being my brother.. for being YOU. I love you kiddo.

/sniffle =D

I want one of these Oct. 30th!!! <3

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]