I gquit for the first time in 4 years =*(

Krotas

I've had a truly great time playing with everyone in FP (except Beorn), but sadly I have taken my leave. The uld 25 runs that shiki, myrevenge and myself were working hard to run fell into utter ruin (no one showed up!) and because I really want to see end game content 25 man style, I've joined lucid. All my alts are still in FP and I hope to still do 10 mans with the FP gang.

On a lighter note, Lucid members welcomed me to their guild with a curse-fest in my honor, since they know FP doesn't allow it =P

My time with FP was amazing - I leave with 100's of screen shots and terabytes of happy memories

With much love,

Keyknight

Krotas

Greg

OMG! What the hizzie!?!?!?!?

Well at least you're not leaving the game. :-) Good luck in the other guild. /sigh NOW who will I sexually harrass? (spelling) /le sigh (again)

wtf what have I ever said to offend anyone in FP? douche. Maybe I can read guild chat now without it having to tell me your 10 achievement points per minute.

Have fun and get some gear in Luicd! =)

hahaha sbx, oh man

good luck krotas, you old timer(in FP years)

Aw <3

So they tell me that when I walk into a raid I'll be handed food and flasks, and apparently they pay all of my repairs. At all times. Raid or not. Forever.

Epic?

can you please give me directions to this place where they will be handing out the food? thank you

We raided last night and I totally owned face on the meters. Representin' FP!

oh so you're still in FP just raiding with lucid? im sorry i must of misunderstood this thread.

Well Krotas the best of luck. I think it is a good decision knowing your will to do 25 man content. I have seen your efforts to make 25 man happen but for some reason it fell apart. Best of luck.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]