Will be MIA for a bit

stangmeister

Yo -

Gynis and I will be somewhat missing for the next week or so. We're super busy painting/fixing up the new FP HQ. We're making it purdy.

Anywho

Post pictures of new HQ when you can.

My thoughts exactly! I wanna see pics, damn it! :-) hee-hee

I can't believe that I'm going to say this, but if you guys need blinds or any window treatments I can talk to Dad and see what kind of deal we can get you.

Since builder's blinds are effing terribad.

Actually, the people who owned it before us took all of the blinds. We'll probably need your help. We're after the "shutter" type, wood or imitation.

These:

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/400/c8/c80857ca-3c88-43b3-9df7-f68bb8586151_400.jpg

Lemme know xD

It's funny what people will take that you don't even expect. When Candi and I decide to sell our house I want to take the trees in the front yard, that should confuse the next owners.

I want to take the trees in the front yard

hahaha

Edited by Erlin

the fridge and one of the ovens in my last house disappeared at some point, even though they were supposed to stay. i'd say take all the damn grass, why stop at the trees?

If you're going to go the shutter route pvc is going to be considerably more durable and cheaper. However if you're dead set on wood shutters Norman shutters are the best in the business. They're also the most expensive, but they're more then worth the money. I'd need to know your budget but I'm sure that we can give you a hand. =)

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]