Let the Nerdraging commence

Shean

It's not just RL money though, the AH deals with both in game currency and RL money. I think this will be fine personally, as long as the buyer has the option and the seller can't "force" one type of currency. I also remember D1 and D2 not having any AH's, so it's an easy thing for me to not use.

No mods doesn't bother me, since I never used them in Diablo games, but the internet connection thing bothers me.

I really think the RL money thing is bothering people more than it should, it reminds me of all those people who complain to no end about LFD, yet use it. Simple case of , don't like it, don't use it.

I'm a big fan of games having an epic single player mode as well as online co-op, multiplayer, mmo.. whatever...

does this mean there is still a single player but you have to have interet connection to use it?

i'm gonna play it regardless, but i think its cool, i wouldnt mind selling items for RL money. they have to have some sort of restriction system tho.. people gonna try to charge 2378941289034 dollars for something

Edited by Killerpriest

i cant do single player. the day after i went on x-box live and shot ppl, all single player games were done for me lol and as for the real money.......thats just crazy!

so since this thread enabled /nerdrage... what the F is up with these dailies. i hate this game. UGH.

I'm still going to buy it, but if I ever want to play it where I don't have an internet connection I'll just download a hack that disables the DRM.

Although I doubt I'll ever need to.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]