Leaving Skullcrusher

Trenton

As some of you probably know, my current situation with Anomaly (My previous guild) didn't end well. I /guit yesterday and through up an application to another guild. Today, I got accepted and I'll be transferring there later tonight. I just wanted wish everyone goodbye and hope that they have fun in Cataclysm. Also, for the people who made my wow endeavour amazing, and I just wanted to thank you personally because without the support that you've given me. I probably couldn't of been this successful in what I do and have made it this far.

Thank You

- Tim (Ezmira) - Hooking me up with Conventus really made me become the best I could be as shadow. I owe big time you for this.

- Stang

- Shiki-sauras - ILY

- Duncan

- Geo (Memphis) - /yiff - GOING WORGEN! <3

- Steven (Deme) - We need to go to the waffle house soon!

- Lisa - <3

- Chrystal - <3

- David (Secret)

- Grom

- Justin (Kibai)

- Joesf

- Div - THOSE FREE HONOR POINTS! <3

Those are the names off the top of my head right now and I will discuss where I'll go later if anyone's interested. ^-^ 35% final exam in... *stares at the clock* 5 minutes. >__<

Anyways, FP will always be with me wherever I go. <3

I'll still have Flowermuffin around on Skullcrusher!

FPFTW!?

Fuuuuuuuu- These forums are dead.

But yeah, I'm not transferring yet. -.-

I need to do a ventrilo interview. FML.

Edited by Trenton

Well Trenton,

I would hate to see any good players leave from SC even if you are Horde (gotta love my Vamping SP). But I wish you all the best and you still know how to find us or get in touch with most of us whether it be in game or IRL. Best of luck man. And I hope to see you back on Muffin soon enough. S

We're gonna miss ya buddy... Good luck where ever you end up.... And if that doesnt turn out the way you hope, you know you'll have a home back here...

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]