When are you arriving for the FP Party?

stangmeister

I know Shad is coming in early, thursday @ 1130am.

What about the rest of you?

Memphis, Ecth, Revenge, Div, Ryee etc etc, when you coming!?

I'll be a surprise on Friday =P Don't worry about the airport, everything's been taken care of <3

Wait a second.. does this mean Ghost isn't coming??? this will be the first party you haven't been to in awhile. I'm guessing by RH's =( he's not coming either =/

ghosty will always be here....in my heart

Wait wtf? lol

what? it wasnt a joke or anything, i'm just saying you're coming in at that odd time when it's kinda late for breakfast but a little too early for lunch.

Should be in town 6-7ish, maybe earlier if I can get up at a decent hour and there are no problems on the way up.

*crosses fingers*

I refuse to divulge my arrival time. Just be on the lookout for rainbows and glitter signaling my presence.

Beck stop teasing Joey you know you aren't coming :)

Oh, he'll be there.. or we're going to have to go on /fabulous recon to find him!

I refuse to divulge my arrival time. Just be on the lookout for rainbows and glitter signaling my presence.

are you coming in on plane or on a lavishly decorated litter (look it up) carried by oily muscular naked mens?

haha i think i saw Will Ferral show up on an episode of Conan like that

Beck you had better attend! :(

And Brn...I haven't decided yet. My group of oily mediterranean men cancelled and I lost my deposit.

So now I'm unsure.

And Brn...I haven't decided yet. My group of oily mediterranean men cancelled and I lost my deposit.

hahaha, im sorry.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]