Saffi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misch

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Happy happy Birthdayyyyyyy hehe To youuuuuuu <3

Have a good one :)

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Happy happy Birthdayyyyyyy hehe To youuuuuuu <3

=D ding! spend your RL talent point wisely. respec aka. midlife crisis can be expensive ;)

Grats Saffi. Happy Bday man and here is to getting all of what you wanted in life, ( I heard something about a Sausage fest in your near future but don't quote me on that one though.) S

Well thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday. As i didnt get everything i wanted, and i am at a brick wall with other things i was going for i am still here and still in the same position i was before just a year older. And how does everyone know about my sausage sheesh.....thats supposed to be on the DL. BTW Chozo, please kick me from ur 2's team since u transfered servers we dont 2's anymore and i have a new team id like to start to hit 2k rating.

Happy Birthday, though I don't know you, I felt compelled to respond, and didn't want to be the prick who makes a comment but leaves out the birthday person.

1. Sausage was implied here in a way that would put Stang in a tizzy, and he wasn't even involved in the conversation.

2. You said DL, so what did you want?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]