So Who wants to know the truth about Spirits and our breakup

Epsilon

Don't be fooled...Any posts by Xinia in the last 2 weeks are not really mine. Its Spirits trying to invade my privacy now because I broke up with her and now shes ticked off like a little kid.

--Xin (for real)

DUDE CALL ME!!!!!!!!....... to let you know, SHE CALLS ME!! so now YOU NEED TO CALL ME!!!..... please bud? lol... and get the HELL OUTTA COLUMBUS.. like I said.. move to FL.. Ill get you as great job right away... that gets you a company car, company phone, company gas card... work.. work over time.... and you will be.. yourself again... please we can play wow and go to the beach and there are alot more hot ass girls down here wearing more of nothing then up there..... cheers and please bud... guve me a ring

cheers, good speed

RYAN MOORE

Xin stop playing games and putting Your life on our Guild Forum, One disappointment after another really grow up, who does that type of thing

Hello there both of you. I don't know either of you personally but I suggest you end the public discussion of this topic.

Xin, We'll keep in mind that you have a new user name. Spirits, please understand that we're not judging any of you.

I hope you guys can work out whatever differences you have for sake of yourselves and your new baby. I look forward to seeing both of you continue to be valued members of our community.

I LOVE CHEESE PIZZA!!!, with bacon and.... a nice beer.....

I MISS HOUND DOGS PIZZA with there spicy sauce

So much potential, thanks for ruining it Gryph tongue.gif

So much potential, thanks for ruining it Gryph tongue.gif

potential was there..... for a desaster.... I am SURE that the officers/forum moderators would know where to cut things off and RL issues/drama just arn't so much fun... GG Gryph.... and yea... anymore RL issues of this please /cut it off the boards. Xin's my dude :-D and Spirits is a nice person too, but........... :-/

SO HOWS THE PIZZA!!!! Bacon please.. extra bacon and cheese.. with a nice yuengling(BEER) ooooooo I wan't some beer, but Im at work right now.. working VERY HARD!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]