Eastern atlanta beer fest

dragonlgnd

On may 30th there's going to be the Eastern Atlanta Beer Festival, which Laura and I are planning on going to. We recently went to the dunwoody beer fest and it was pretty awesome. $35 for all the beer you could drink from 100+ different beers, plus there was a few liqour booths that would do rum and cokes or SoCo and coke and the like. Met some cool people and had some good beers, so I wanted to let more FPer's know about the next one.

http://www.eabfonline.com/

Oh yea, the ticket money goes to charity too, so all in all it's a win win , loads of beer , fun people, and help a charity. After you get over your hangover the next day you can tell people you were at a charitable event!

It's $30 for an advance ticket, $35 at the gate.

You had me at

$35 for all the beer you could drink from 100+ different beers

but you lost me at 13 hour drive round trip. Have fun though!

Worth it, imo! C'mon down Erik! I'm sure the drive back won't be TOO brutal... >.>

Oh yea, there's also the Boobiepalooza going on June 15th-20th ( www.savetheboobiesparty.com ) the proceeds go to breast cancer research. I haven't been yet, but I was thinking I could spare some time to save a pair.

beer, meh

boobies? now we're talking.

every day is a boob party if you have boobs! my posts are raunchy today!

If anyone is planning on going let me know, PM/e-mail/phone call, so we can get together and drink a beer together get some pics and such.

Count me in man.

Burger at The Earl before hand? ^_^

every day is a boob party if you have boobs! my posts are raunchy today!

WTB invite to Klakla's boob party.

• 2 weeks later...

Beerfest was awesome. The week before it, I actually became a volunteer for the event, and got in for free. I think I made out pretty well, volunteered for 3 hours, pouring drinks for other people, ( 1 for you.... 1 for me...) after that wandered around and drank even more beer, got 2 T-shirts, 2 bottle openers, a hat, 2 posters , 1 large inflatable Sam adams bottle, and 12 energy drinks to take home... all for free. Volunteering has it's perks.

It was a bit over crowded, and hot as shit, but still great, beer, women , and food, made for a great day.

Haha. Sounds awesome Justin. Wish I could've come with you!

Same! For some stupid reason, it never occurred to me that an event like this sells out... >.<

Same! For some stupid reason, it never occurred to me that an event like this sells out... >.<

That'd imply that people like consuming mass quantities of beer?

They had 3700 tickets availible, and sold all of them.

Btw Trev, I saw Will there, the guy who used to run the LotRs CCG.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]