Illidan Stormrage...

Shadrende

Funny thing is we weren't prepared cause we didn't have a fire resist tank x2!

Was really neat though, thanks for going! Cant wait to kill him tonight xD

A HUGE thank you needs to go to the Vind people... having people who've 'been there, done that' was an enormous help, and it was very kind of them to offer up their Friday night (and tonight as well) to come in and show us the ropes. <3 Edited by Memphis

Wow I am happy for you guys It's really nice that you will have cleared BT before the expansion. :cool:

It was fun to raid with FP again, the styles are so different and a change of pace is always nice. Also, I now have fuel to guilt Ezzy into running my alts through instances! Not to mention further motivation to steal Geo away >=)

<3

We did craft the boots/cloak/pants for everyone though. Plus we had the neck. We didn't have or need the 375, but we had 291 on everyone at least.

Grats. I am so proud of you guys.

I'm sure the combination raids will happen up until Wrath, it was pretty damn smooth, so I'm sure people don't mind doing it. Easy money /badges/ and some gear.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]