Quinton Alexander Cook

Sauceboss

So as you may or may not know, I came to New York hence my super hiatus to see the birth of my first child, and he is a beautiful little guy!

He was born at 6:51 am. Weighin in at 8 pounds 10 oz. 21 and a quarter of AWESOME. AND came right the heck out after like 4 hours of labor almost cause Alexis is AWESOME.

I <3 him to death, and considering I never thought I'd be having a kid I am more then excited to have such a wonderful baby boy ToT Check him out in ALL his AWESOME over yonder!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=2906735

Congratz Sauce and welcome to the FP Dad's Club

Congrats to both of you! =D

Try to take it all in, it goes by fast, like a blur.

Good luck! <3

Try to take it all in, it goes by fast, like a blur.

A slow, up-all-night, screaming, crying, poop-filled blur.

j/k Congrats man - kids rule!

Even tho I am almost 18 and I am no where to having a kid (Hopefully)

Grats Sauce!

Sauce!!! My phone sucks! (won't let me DL picture messages for some reason) <3333333333333333 he's gorgeous!!! and seriously.. I want an adult sized bassinet like his.. for real. You need to PM me an address too! lol.. where do I ship this stuff bby!??! ilu and the family! By the way, 4 hours for the first one is pretty much unheard of, y'all did well!

I love the club so far thank you! :333 He's wonderful and I don't even have enough words to explain how much I love him. Thanks again though!

Gratz Sauce. your life has offically begun :D And believe me its a wonderful Journey from here on out <3

Edited by Myrevenge

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]