Memphissssssssss AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Shadrende

drunk_cat.jpg

Happy Birthday one day late!

If anyone deserved a good birthday, it's you!!! Hope you had a good weekend and ended up like this kitty XD

Dear Sister,

I guess I'm to blame for it all in the end. Well most of it... some of it? Well I guess at least one thing in particular but hey you were the one that married him. All I sayd was "why don't you try out the East Wing its RP there!!"

12 years huh? What a wonderful amount of time to share with someone as special as you Georgi. I can admit, that time hasn't been always used to its fullest, but that really hasn't mattered at all when it comes to us. In the end we always seem to pick up where we left off. Me shouting something insane and you struggling not to cry while you are laughing. I couldn't replace you if I tried. You are one of my best friends, and best friends to me are family. Though I already told you on vent. Happy (belated now) Birthday Sis. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true. You and your husband mean so much to me, I'm happy to know you both as people, and blessed to call you my friends.. Enjoy your birthday and many more.

Your Friend,

Philip Andrew Puzio

not that i needed to post this, but, happy birthday baby. i love you!

and it was more like this shad.

avocup3.jpg

hehehe

Thank you all ^.^

It really was a great day.. spent with awesome people..

group.jpg

AND I got to ride around in this

yumcar.jpg

here are labels lol.. I should've used a different color but it was already half done and I'm lazy like that

group2.jpg

the people missing from this that were there the night before were Kallyn and her fiance, and Div.. but I have one of him here

divwashere.jpg

Edited by Memphis

Happy Birthday Memphis <33333

952698-mms_large.jpg

Happy birfday! If I were a slogan machine I would right something else. If I had graduated the third grade I would have spelled write right. Wait! No I wouldn't have spelled it right because that's how I already spelled it. I would have spelled write the right way by spelling it write. That's right.

You so copied that from somewhere Beorn, don't think we're fooled by thinking you've become smart again!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEO!! much <3!!

ska-dooooooooosh

(sf4 beorn)

((i think only igor will lol at this))

OMG Happy Birthday!! We luvs you. <3

Is... that a dude taller than Ez?! O_o

It is. Dadealus is 6' 9"!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]