PS3 Media Server

Shean

Hey all,

Does anyone use or have used this program? I am trying to get it up and running on my Network to hopefully help out with this DRM problem that PS3's are having with trying to watch

Movies when they are DL'd from Torrrentz. I have it set up to the best of my ability, but cannot for the life of me get it to recognize my PS3 being connected on the Network. I have to ability to go through my PS3 and copy files over from my PC to my PS3 so I know it's configured right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

S

I use it all the time. 1) Make sure your PS3 is actively looking for media servers (you can turn it on under one of the settings.) 2) Make sure PS3 is on the same subnet as your PC (Not randomly on your neighbor's wireless.) After that, it should be as easy as running PS3 Media Server, then the PS3 shows up.

^ what he said..

i use it all the time also, i love it. certain random files wont play, but they are probably some wierd codex or divx or something. but for the most part, works like a charm.

So I tried looking for the option of getting it to discover Media Servers Automatically and I am an Epic Failure and could not see that option in the Network Settings directory. I do have it set up to discover networks, not sure if that is the same thing or not though. Guess I will have to Google it and see what it says then. So wanting to beat this Cinavia BS. s

So I tried looking for the option of getting it to discover Media Servers Automatically and I am an Epic Failure and could not see that option in the Network Settings directory. I do have it set up to discover networks, not sure if that is the same thing or not though. Guess I will have to Google it and see what it says then. So wanting to beat this Cinavia BS. s

If I remember I'll check it when I'm home for lunch, but there is an option about discovering media servers somewhere xD

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]