I'm taking bets!

Memphis

How much do you think they're going to charge my insurance company for this? lol When I dropped it off today, the guy in the shop was like "We'll take all of this off and see the hidden damage.. I'll call you with the estimate." We'll play the Price is Right game.. you guess and I'll let you know when they let ME know =P

All I have to say is 50mph + 200lb deer = suck, but this pretty much proves to me my car is like an effin' tank, and I'm pretty proud of myself for doing a little research on it before we bought it 3 years ago. They gave me an '08 Buick Legacy or something to drive around until the Forester is fixed though, so it's 'aight.

post-1397-1226659682_thumb.jpg

post-1397-1226659720_thumb.jpg

That blows. I am so paranoid I'll hit a deer one of these days... They just jump out at you!

And I'd say it'll be a few thousand, prolly 3-4?

I'll be a little more optimistic than Matt and go with... $1362.24

And sorry to hear about the deer hit. Glad you and your car are safe. I've hit a deer before up in Maine. It's no fun. :(

Dude I saw a deer while having a midnight cigarette outside Mike's place.. scared the living bejesus outta me... I kinda started imagining it as a bear =(

And I'll go with 1362.26, lol @ chris

Dude I saw a deer while having a midnight cigarette outside Mike's place.. scared the living bejesus outta me... I kinda started imagining it as a bear =(

And I'll go with 1362.26, lol @ chris

Bastard!!

This is like a perfect make-up of The Price is Right. 3 jackasses that one up each other on their opening bids, and the last crazy lady with the highest bid ever. XD

FP > TPIR

I guess $1585

I need the year and what type of shop did you drop it off at (i.e Maco or a dealer) and ill lay 2-1 in gold that i can get with in 300 of it.

I'm gonna say there's no point in talking about currency related matters unless its about the Malaysian Ringgit.

I think the real question here is, did Memphis throw the deer in the car to take home and make venison?

If I didn't like.. hit her entire left side, I think I would have.. Well.. that and I didn't have a knife to field dress it.. >.> /1875

/queue Darcy singing the Price is Right song

<3

It looks like my accident, so I was gonna say around $1700. I'm glad you're okay!!! A guy at my work totaled his truck last week hitting a deer. =(

If I didn't like.. hit her entire left side, I think I would have.. Well.. that and I didn't have a knife to field dress it.. >.> /1875

You're such a maveric...

<3

You're such a maveric...

<3

^.~ You know this <3

I got the estimate back!.. $4,028.00!! FOR THAT! LAWL.

Thank you God, for $50 comprehensive deductibles =)

Also, Stang got the closest on it.. YAY STANG! I need to figure out a prize if some sort! lol

Edited by Memphis

sneak a picture of Tim sack imo. >>

whaaaat?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]