The old days

Bentley

'Ello everyone. I started my real trip into raiding here as a prophet. Many moons ago. I have since moved off of the server to play in a different realm with real life friends. I took a long break from making movies and I decided to make one. It touched on the old days as my toon thinks back to the days of killing Ragnaros and Nef (Both done as a Prophet) It was featured in WoW Insider. I thought some of the old school people mightenjoy it.

*tips cap*

we haven't met, but that was sweet! I always keep screen shots of the best scenery in WoW. It never fails to calm me if I'm having a bad day. That and kicking the stuffing out of something.

Holy crapballs, hey dude! Those old vids are still so much fun to watch. Gryph v World, Gryph's (lol) 'retirement' video, is still fun to watch, and sums up everything that has always made us awesome -- past and present! =D

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]