Fun Little 4min Ignis Video

Ratava

I was messing around with video recording a little bit, and thought it turned out pretty neat with me not having to do anything to it editing wise.

I hope to post more, maybe 1 of each boss, esspecially yogg its a really cool fight for me, going into the portals and all.

Hope yall enjoy.

Ignis 4min 720p

"You're in the wrong channel. You know its the f*&ing channel that says 'Naxx 25 in this f&*ing channel!!!"

I love it!

I've been trying to get my computer to handle fraps and wow at the same time. For some reason, despite people that know about that kind of thing telling me it should have no trouble, I get like 12 FPS with both programs running.

Edited by Daghostmaker

Yeah man, awesome job. Sorry about the explicatives! I didn't realize we were filming =P

Yeah man, awesome job. Sorry about the explicatives! I didn't realize we were filming =P

all right, mr. bale.

all right, mr. bale.

now you know why I don't raid anymore. He said I was amature and we were done, professionally.

hahaha

p.s. that was for bw

p.p.s. sorry tom

Edited by Erlin

This video would have gotten a 9/10 from me...BUT YOU MISSPELLED ULDUAR IN THE CREDITS.

So now it gets a 7.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]