Full Disclosure: Warning. Kaslor is going balls to the wall

Ratava

Yo FP's first Malkoriak Kill, tried to get some epic music, some funny stuff on vent got recorded, mostly by Kaslor :D

I redid my UI. Pummel is somewhere i like finally. My buttons are still huge.

I'd say nerf Death Knight AOE, but i kinda like downing bosses :P

music? oh just searching youtube for guitar nerd music, i find a player i like then look up their solo stuff.

or arranged or remixed video game music, or anime soundtracks.

i try and stay away from pop metal, cheesy techno, horrible hip-hop or that one song from the matrix thats in every other video game video on youtube.

oh and i like instrumental stuff, no lyrics unless they are useing their vocals as an instrument instead of whining about their relationships like all the kids do these days. i remember when lyrics to music had a story or narative /rant

and a preemptive congrats to Demetricus and friends on thier kill tomarrow

It was fun! I dislike that I say so many dumb things though. "IGOR POP ALL TRICKS" like 30 seconds after I just told him to do the same thing =P

TY For posting these! Sorry for all the attempts that you ended up having to delete.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]