Game of Thrones

Ashloam

About half way through the first book... interesting on how the HBO series is close to the book... Don't see the hate Cat has in Jon. Wondering if it will come in the next show once Bran is lying cripled in bed... what do you all thinK???

From the preview of next week, it looks like the series is going to part further from the book. I am not getting the distain that Cat has for Jon in the series. I don't think we will hear Cat tell Jon that she wishes it was he in place of Bran lying mangled in the bed, barely alive.

Cat did give him a look in the courtyard, but unless you read the books, it wasn't exactly clear that she dislikes him in the scene. The thing you guys have to realize is that the books are all written from perspectives of each character. You can't really do that in a TV show or a movie. There won't be as great of character development, it's impossible. That being said I think a lot of the scenes played out exactly like I imagined them in the book. Though, I am disappointed they haven't touched on the dire wolves very much, in fact I don't think they've even said their names yet.

HBO sent six episodes to critics, and they've all said that the premier episode is the slowest/least interesting one. I'm excited for the show and I think it's great that such a fantastic story is getting a chance like this.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]