FP Site

DeeZee01

So, since our guild discussion the other day (6/2/10) regarding munnies for the FP Site and FP Vent, I know we all are aware that Stang and whomever else have been paying for this a lot. I appreciate it as well as every other FP memeber does as well. We all use the site (for the most part) and for Vent, yeah, we all use it. I have already talked to Shean and Aliesha, and they are aware that I have stated I would cover the expenses for the FP Site. This is my thank you to all of you for being in FP and being a part of a guild who is still running strong. We have lost a lot of players to family issues, other guilds, school, or whatever reason, yet we are still here. This is just my thank you to you all who are still here and helping FP to be the guild that we are. :) Now all we need to do is worry abou the Vent server. :P

Thank you everyone :)

**whoever is in charge of the site, check the account. lol :D Shean is the one that told me the price for the site, so it all should be there lol I have my confirmation. :)

Thank you David and all other fp members that made donations to keep FP running strong. I know the Old guard have been carrying this guild for years and Im happy to see the members of Fp stillworking as a family to keep us going.

<3 you all

Aliesha~

Thanks alot David. It really mean alot to all of us for our members to step up and contribute like this. I know not everyone is able to contribute but I would still like to thank you as well. For without you being here and playing/talking/raiding with us FP would not be what it is today. Thanks again all. S

Thank you very much! What a very generous donation! :)

We had a few very generous donations this go-around. Thanks guys! :) Remember, though - you don't have to be a baller to contribute. Even $5 is a tremendous help.

And, I'd much rather think of a way to make Forgotten Prophets a FOR Profit - then you'd all be shareholders. :)

Holy christ! Thanks! Not only are you adorable, you're effing generous!

We received seven donations so far:

which will more than cover the year - amazing.

Thanks for having that meeting or whatever you did cause that set us up for a bit! What'd you do/say exactly!?

S.Sauce, send nudes!

Holy christ! Thanks! Not only are you adorable, you're effing generous!

We received seven donations so far:

which will more than cover the year - amazing.

Thanks for having that meeting or whatever you did cause that set us up for a bit! What'd you do/say exactly!?

S.Sauce, send nudes!

Lol Stang,, I said Its about tiem the new members of FP showed the Old members taht have been carrying the bank thus far that we love and care about our guild too. And that we are willing to do what it takes to keep FP going strong <3

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]