My first attempt at mixing

Ezmira

Hey all.

So I decide to try my hand at DJ'ing. mainly mixing trance, vocal trance and house music.

So I made my first mp3, to have people check out, and critique for me, so I can learn and get better. Practice and acknowledging ones mistakes is the best way to improve and learn.

If you are in to trance and vocal trance, please check this out for me. If your not and would like to listen anyway, please feel free.

I have already listened to my full mp, and know i totally screwed up a couple of transitions, totally did not get the beat matching right, but yeah. things to work on.

Link to the file: http://www.crazyfx.com/first.mp3

Size: 112mb

Playtime: 120 Minutes

Tracklist:

1) Satellite (Original Above & Beyond Mix) - Oceanlab

2) The Other Side feat. Truth - Signalrunners Remix - George Acosta

3) Halcyon - Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix - Andy Moor

4) Sirens Of The Sea (Above & Beyond Club Mix) - Oceanlab

5) Smile feat. Anita Kelsey - Duende Dub Mix - Duderstadt

6) Falling feat. Anita Kelsey - First States Stranded On Ibiza Mix - First State

7) The Fractal Universe - Original Mix - Mat Zo

8) Never Fade Away feat. Lo-Fi Sugar - Andy Duguid Remix - John O'Callaghan

9) Louder feat. Jennifer Rene - Blaje Jarrell's 19odb Remix - Jose Amnesia

10) Yaya - Original Mix -Steve Brian

11) How Does it Feel feat. Vicky Fee - Myon & Shane 54 Dub Mix - Vicky Fee, Adiva

12) Aflon - Original Mix - Pryda

Enjoy, and I welcome the feedback!

Just finished listening to it Ez. And was very nice. All the songs had a nice flow from one to the other and couldn't really discern when they split from one to the otehr. All in all makes me wish I was still going to our Rave in Miami. Thanks and keep up the good work. S

I listened to it a short while ago, Tim. Great job on it. Couldn't find really anything to give criticism on, It was just really good.

Wow Tim Thats Impressive. Are you sure this is your first time? "wink wink" hehe. Seriously though it was a good set up, good flow and to be honest I think you are going to be your hardest critiq on this one. I hope that th emore you do this and better you get you will keep the Mp3's rolling in here so we can all listin :)

Wow, thanks guys. i guess i am my harshest critic. 0_o.

I will be keeping it up, learning and improving, and will continue to share.

Also, to answer the question, I buy all of my MP3's from beatport. Link here

Thanks again for listening and the kind words =D

If anyone is looking to just listen to some more trance DI.FM is awesome. If you go there + get stream ripper, it will grab all the music as it comes in and name it and everything for you. It's easy to set up! I think Stricnyne posted step by step process somewhere if anyone is interested.

If anyone is looking to just listen to some more trance DI.FM is awesome. If you go there + get stream ripper, it will grab all the music as it comes in and name it and everything for you. It's easy to set up! I think Stricnyne posted step by step process somewhere if anyone is interested.

Lol, Shad I'm listening to DI.FM now, actually. That reminds me -- and I know it's been said here before, but for those that aren't familiar -- Armin van Buuren's "A State of Trance" is always awesome.

Tim, that's REALLY good. The flow is seamless, and I liked the track selection! Keep 'em comin', and you could be FP's own AvB! Haha.

lol thanks steven. =D

i listen to di.fm constantly when i am not grabbing new tracks, listening to ASoT, or mixing my own stuff.

great stuff, pretty much every genre you could want as well. i highly recommend di.fm!

Since you were looking for some criticism, the best I can do is this: IT TOTALLY SUCKED. EVERYTHING WAS BAD!!! YOU SHOULD NEVER DO THIS TO PEOPLE AGAIN!!!!!!

But seriously, I thought it was awesome and I'm not really a huge fan of this type of thing. Keep up the good work, Tim! Don't get too good though.... or people will be on your ass all the time to do more.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]