Drive-in Theater

dragonlgnd

A heads up to all Georgia FP. Laura and I hit a drive-in theater last night, and had a great time.

http://www.starlightdrivein.com/

We paid $7 per person to see 2 movies, not old out of date movies either, we saw Star Trek and Transformers 2 ( both for only $14) . We brought our own snacks and drinks and just sat in the car and relaxed. The snack bar prices though were good, we got a bottled water and a large popcorn for only $6 , hell of alot better then a real theater. I had always wanted to go to a drive-in and am glad I finally did.

The place is pretty run down and shoddy though, so don't expect nice clean looking bathrooms and such. Even still, I had a great time, and it was really cheap, so I wanted to share.

You use you car radio ( or any radio) to listen to the movie, be careful about leaving your car running, a few cars needed jumps when we left.

<3 these things!!

We've got one about 10 miles away from here, and back when I was in high school it's where the geeks went on weekends because we weren't out getting wasted at some house party lol.. back then it was $10 per car.. which was cheap as hell when we'd take a van with 8 of us in it. I have to say I miss it.. all of us laying on car hoods and goofing off during intermission.. I don't know if I ever actually watched an entire movie while I was there, but it was a blast no matter what.

Ive been to a lot of drive-ins, well, I used to, back in Montana/Utah they were pretty common.

I like the whole experience, its nice. Get a truck with a bed, get blankets, park in backwards and watch the movie!

yeah we have a drive-in down here at the swap shop lol but i always liked it bring drinks bring snacks and roll somthin up and you're str8 always a great time

even tho i always thougth it was funny that they always had a guy drive a golf cart with snacks and drinks but this guy woudl sell beer to people in thier car lolololololol

i used to go to drive ins with my dad i would camp out on the roof of his station wagon.

Me and my girlfriend, Kristen hit up the one by my house all the time........if she wasnt away ATM I so wanted to go see both Star Trek and Transformers again. And our prices our the same up here, 7 per person. But Kristen gets guilted into buying snacks there becuse of the lil movie they show before hands

Me and my girlfriend, Kristen hit up the one by my house all the time........if she wasnt away ATM I so wanted to go see both Star Trek and Transformers again. And our prices our the same up here, 7 per person. But Kristen gets guilted into buying snacks there becuse of the lil movie they show before hands

Haha YES! Another sucker for marketing.... >]

Haha YES! Another sucker for marketing.... >]

i used to go to drive ins with my dad i would camp out on the roof of his station wagon.

I'll take you to a drive in Ben and you cal call me dadd

I'll take you to a drive in Ben and you cal call me dadd

Lol, Drunk Tom is drunk.

cranada and mooosses!

hahaha

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]