Oh hai

corkie

I haven't been online since April. Was just seeing how FP was doing!

Was thinking about coming back to SC. Only difference is as horde :o

Edited by corkie

Corkie! <3 <--- Ratica / Brendal whatever u knew me as :P How ya been fool!?

Hey folks! Was just checking to see how many of you still played. Me and Pykan had a good chat about the good old days and came to the decision to transfer back to SC and bring the World PvP back to its roots. This time as horde though. That and we'll be making a video of our antics to go along with it.

So, how's SC currently since I may be coming back soon. I'll be looking for alot of familiar faces :D

Full of an overwhelming amount of horde that's how SC is! People still suck at this game though.

ALSO HI CORKIE 8D

You had me at 'world PvP' (where the hell is Fifi when you need him to jump in on this?!?!)

/loveyoulongtime

On behalf of Skullcrusher, we regret to inform you that we are currently at capacity for our 8:1 douche-to-Alliance population demographic. However, we are accepting experienced douche baggers in an Allied capacity. Thank you for your consideration.

On behalf of Skullcrusher, we regret to inform you that we are currently at capacity for our 8:1 douche-to-Alliance population demographic. However, we are accepting experienced douche baggers in an Allied capacity. Thank you for your consideration.

But if I go alliance, how am I going to Skill of the Skillsaken out of things?! :<

But really, is there no Alliance anywhere with horde completely overpopulating the server? If so then damn this may be harder then I thought.

I don't remember ever playing a WG with less than 3 tenacity. That's about the only measure that I can think of to state. I thought I heard a statistic saying it was 3.5 horde per alliance but I could be mistaken.

Eeeh, that sucks. Ah well, the challenge will be fun! There is quite of few Alliance players that I don't really like who deserve a good gank :D

Eeeh, that sucks. Ah well, the challenge will be fun! There is quite of few Alliance players that I don't really like who deserve a good gank :D

Marry me.

.. are you taking requests by chance? >.>

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]