Forgotten Prophets turns.. 3!

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2396/birthdaycakehg8.jpg

Wow. We're still here! Since we're three that means we're all most likely potty trained, can walk and have survived the terrible twos!

Two years ago I posted saying Happy first birthday, not knowing or even dreaming one year later, this would all still be going on, let alone two!

I have to say though; these have been some of the most memberable and life changing three years of my life. Through this guild / game lifetime friendships have been made, a good chunk of us are still here three years later, and all still friends. Sure there are a few other guilds that have survived as long as we have, but not a one of them still has the same soul it did when they were created. FP I would like to think still does. This guild has always been about the atmosphere, and to this day hardly anyone actually leaves FP. They either quit the game (then come back!) or are here forever. Those that have left permanently I could probably count on one hand.

When we turned one we were on the verge of downing Nefarian, and last year we downed Gruul a few days after our birthday. Now, we're on the brink of finishing off all the rest of the next big bad dragon monsters, but what’s really important is you. None of this could be possible with out all of you guys. You all are what make FP what it is. Sure we're always something like 5th or 6th on progression, but we're the best PVP group in town and we're always a good time. I couldn't imagine playing this game without you (which is probably why I am still here, damn you all for being so awesome!) and here is to another three years.

Happy Birthday, Forgotten Prophets. We're 3!

Happy Birthday FP!

I would add more, but I think Stang summed it up perfectly.

Happy Birthday FP. You all are the reason I play this game, I'm thankful to have so many friends that I know I will have forever

FPFTMFW!

A very merry Birthday to us! To us!

Aww am getting all teary-eyed. 3.. and to think, I was here when we were only on Luci/mag in MC.. ahh memories..

love you guys. love the moments. love the guild.. can't wait till 4

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FP!!!!!

I always get a good feeling when I see <Forgotten Prophets> under someone's name. We're still here and still going strong! Here's to another year of downed bosses, FP parties, and logging on to "EEEEEEEENNNNIIIIII"

I love you guys!

happy birthday F!P!

In honor of FP's 3rd birthday, I give you LOLShiki

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/4/penisgoeswher128517919791250000.jpg

Happy bday FP!

Edited by Hykos

OMG I love birthdays! I can't believe I've been here off and on almost 2 years (awww Hana! Back when Gynis used to think it was cute when I stalked him in AV)

LETS HAVE SOME CAKE! (not that wretched pie)

As always it's a privilege to be with such a great group of guys & gals...that being said, you guys are ok too :P

Anyhow, 3 years...I joined this guild when I was in my first year of Law School and now I'm in my 3rd year and (hopefully) graduating in May. There have been times that the only thing that kept my sanity was FP. Thanks guys and see you during our 4th Celebration!

I wanted to thank you guys for wasting three perfectly good years I could have used for something productive.

<3!

Happy Birthday FP. FP are awesome!!!!

:wub:

You can call me Brokeback Shiki cause FP I wish I knew how to quit you!

and yay I've always wanted to be a lolcat

I wanted to thank you guys for wasting three perfectly good years I could have used for something productive.

<3!

Only wasted 2 of mine but the sentiment is the same

<3 FP!!!

Edited by Feanore

Happy b-day guys!!!

I've only been here a year, but this is without question the best guild I've been a part of.

\m/

I don't know how many times I've tried to quit this game. Every time I've come back it's because of the people. I remember way way WAY back in the day when I app'd Vindictive after joining FP, got a (real) /gkick from Shoop, then begged to come back because I thought I had made a mistake. I had, and if not for FP's forgiving spirit I doubt I would have the urge to inject WoW into my veins today. Thanks everyone for always making this a great place to be.

Happy Birthday FP!

Its been a real privilege to have spent this much time in FP with such great people. Happy birthday FP!

Edited by TitanX

I'm still a noob here, but all of you have made this feel like and actually BE a home to me so quickly.. it's like.. this game didn't really start for me until I got to FP. Much <3 and happy birthday!

/lovefp

Glad I have a home here.

I don't know how many times I've tried to quit this game. Every time I've come back it's because of the people. I remember way way WAY back in the day when I app'd Vindictive after joining FP, got a (real) /gkick from Shoop, then begged to come back because I thought I had made a mistake. I had, and if not for FP's forgiving spirit I doubt I would have the urge to inject WoW into my veins today. Thanks everyone for always making this a great place to be.

Happy Birthday FP!

So, what you are saying in 1000 words or less is that you agree with me and Ecth. Or, in summary:

I blame peer pressure for my addiction
:tongue:

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]