new log-in screen & poll

Killerpriest

inc. cata!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. AAMMGG!! The old lands are getting a /headshot. How do you feel about it??

• /emo
    • Bring on the destruction!!
    • I don't care i just wanna flyyyy
    • whatever, just gimme new content already.

I'm a mix of all of those I suppose, but the carebear in me is /emo that loch modan is gonna get decimated. That was the first area where I started crankin' in the game, knew what i was doing.. started getting into my professions etc.. spent a lot of time there killing those troggs and levelling tailoring and enchanting. the ogres up north east had a higher green drop rate, so i spent a bunch of time there DEing stuff.

Still remember feeling like it was a big deal when i headed through the pass to get to wetlands and those troggs first dropped a silk cloth.. AMG!! new stuff!!

enough of that.. lol i hope people answer the poll, ive never done one b4 lol :banana:

oh yeah and... how bout dat new log in screen eh? pretty snazzy! looks like stormwind got the drilldo

Edited by Killerpriest

Since it was checkboxes rather than radio buttons, I stuffed the ballot box =P

Part of me will miss the old world, but part of me can't wait to see some of those zones reborn in fire!

I just want my new spells and gear already... flying is gonna be fun, and I'm curious about the new zones, but I'm so BOOORRREEEDDD right now...

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]