Check it out.

dragonlgnd

lol i also posted in guild progress part... lets see if can find it

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-realm-skullcrusher&T=44892&P=5

I may be wrong, but I thought that the Giantstalker's Bracers dropped, not the Giantstalker's belt. I sure hope Gar gets his gear, either way.

it probably was.. i wasnt paying that much attention

I've just very happy that for all intents and purposes we took down a boss in MC with essentially a pickup group. It's one thing to take down an MC boss with a single guild and massive coordination, another for it to be a collaboration between multiple guilds and an individual or two.

We need to do this and Onyxia more often. Guild presence is up after each of these raids.

yeah, but it was an organized pickup of mostly trusted people who we knew would pretend to listen the first time then wipe and listen the second time

and I agree more often would be good.. if we can get people online

It's more a matter of doing it more often. When people start to notice that we're coming back from these things with epic gear, and that their spot isn't necessarily guranteed if they can't keep a date, they'll make time.

I dont know so much about making time for MC and Onyxia, work and other things come first. If I have time to do these things I will, like Ill be missing this Onyixa this sunday, because I work each sunday. As soon as we do it on days I dont work though Ill be there.

I'm not so much refering to people in that statement who can't fit it into their schedules due to more important things like work/school, family, whatever. I'm mostly directing this toward the people who are "hey, give me another hour, I just joined this Baron Run" when we're trying to head off.

I dont know, I thought most of the other people that were in a raid before MC, were running to get attuned.

We've had a few, yes. There's also the people, mainly Aeternum's entire guild except for Razi who was only 10mins late, that decided it would be a good idea to sign on about an hour late... but I think they might have been told the wrong time or something...

also, people not meeting in Loch Modan is a problem.. everyone who gets left out or left behind ends up running into horde problems.

It's more a matter of doing it more often.  When people start to notice that we're coming back from these things with epic gear, and that their spot isn't necessarily guranteed if they can't keep a date, they'll make time.

Not necessarily some of us work. I can't finnegle my boss and be like "Hey jay, you don't mind someone else to work on sunday, right? Thin is I have to take help my guild take down onyxia" I'd probably get a look of confusion, and then followed by laughter as he realized I must be kidding. If I ever seriously asked for time off for a videogame, I'd probably be looking at the quick route to the unemployment line.

I'm not so much refering to people in that statement who can't fit it into their schedules due to more important things like work/school, family, whatever.  I'm mostly directing this toward the people who are \"hey, give me another hour, I just joined this Baron Run\" when we're trying to head off.

lol, reading the entire thread might be a good idea on my part. Disregard my previous response.

Danke schone

Well for many of us this was our first time there, and some only their second time. Now everyone who went doesnt need to get attuned, and we now have a better concept of prepareing for it.

Next time the set up wont take nearly as long, and the overall journey into MC should be smoother, due to the fact that we have more experience of MC. Hopefully with time we will get better and faster at MC. I know when facing the dogs by Luci, we wiped a couple of times, but towards Mag(cant rememebr actual name) we went through one group of dogs after another with no wipe. We very obviously got more capable at it...or the dogs get easier as you get closer to Mag..hehe.

we'll get better with time no question, in fact this run was a lot better than the last. the frustrating part is that at least a quarter of the raid doesn't listen to any directions the first time around, then after you've wiped one or two times, they, whether out of boredom or wondering what went wrong, start reading chat and find out "oh that's what I was supposed to do... oops". However I and anyone else who has led raids is accustomed to this type of behavior and we in fact expect and predict most of it. ( I had us at 0% chance of not wiping the first run on the core hounds, 20% the second run. depending on who's there, it'll be between 30 and 50% next time )

but everyone, including myself and the other leaders, are getting experience with this and we'll continue to improve.

on a less happy note ( I know, "wait that one was happy?" ) some people were upset and informed me of a lack of effort from some Forgotten Prophets. I got no names and was too busy to notice any poor play besides Wildburt's (too obvious...), just don't let it be you wink.gif

I think in the interest of constructive criticism, you should get specifics. Even if it's just for the officers to consider. Mostly, because I think that some of those comments may be reflective of feelings still harbored because of the small incident that occurred just before the raid began. I normally don't accept people who make those comments without getting specific examples. tongue.gif LEMME AT 'EM!

I tried, trust me. I know what they are upset about and why. I'll summarize.

People were rolling for things they couldn't use and felt this was right.

Wildburt was in our guild.

Not everyone was playing at the same level.

What happened in the beginning was a misunderstanding of epic proportions between two relatively small groups. Everyone else had no idea what was going on and picked a side based on miniscule information or followed the people they knew blindly.

Several people also received compliments. I've heard about and know a lot about healing. The consensus was that the healing corps did a great job overall, but several people were not pulling their weight and had to be compensated for. The main two of these people were Wildburt and another priest not in our guild, who I will not name.

Perhaps some more details would be good Shoop, or atleast msging the person/persons in the game would be good, and in some way give them some constructive criticism. Perhaps one of them was me, at the begining I wasnt sure what my role was (perhaps I missed it, but when I asked other paladins, they didnt know either, but I found it out as time went) so I did whatever I thought was useful, which was healing.Im sure we could all use some tweaking on how we played in MC, the part vs. Luci, I didnt know If paladins were supposed to be up with casters or down with melee.

I dont know about other people, but I felt more information of the plans could have been given, but I could have just missed the information I had needed to hear, but when I asked other paladins, they werent to sure either. As long as you tell me where to be and what do to (and perhaps explain it a little, you had me confused at first on the DI thing, hehe) Ill do my job.

But than again, it could be as Gynis said, some harbored feelings from the incident.

hmm... it was kind of difficult to explain things to every class in the time we had between pulls... I expected that if someone didn't know what to do they would ask first the class leader then the raid leader... class leaders should definately know what to do, or ask a raid leader if not.

I thought I'd said it a lot, but I'll say it again. As far a paladins, they are primarily cleansers and healers. Keeping mana up is also helpful, if you see a caster sitting, give them BoW. In Onxyia, keep her judged with Wisdom. The other VERY important job of paladins is to be the medic.

A medic is someone who resurrects other players DURING a fight. This is not the druid, it is a paladin or paladins in conjunction with any priests that have res'd with SS (in onyxia) or been res'd by a pally.

How is that possible? We can't res in combat? Have one paladin designated the medic. This character stays out of combat, meaning no healing, cleansing, attacking, or getting in the way of boss AoE. Whenever someone dies, this medic resurrects this person. If the person is a priest or paladin, they begin resing other dead people as well until everyone is alive, then everyone but the medic re-enters combat. If by chance the medic gets in combat from boss AoE or something of this nature, wait a few seconds and if it does not go away, ask another paladin to cast Divine Intervention on you. This will take you back out of combat, at which point you can begin resing again.

again, they wouldn't give me names or examples... I'll try to get them, but I don't have them now...

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]